Fishing Forum

Full Version: i'm back...finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been gone so long that most folks may have forgotten me or there are so many new ones, they don't care. Anyhow, for those that know me, I've been out of BFT for a long time now. Messed up knees and other things have kept me from fishing. I go in for one more surgery next month but I have decided I need to get back on the forums. It helps my addiction when I'm not out fishing. Take it easy yall.
[signature]
Welcome back, hope your up coming surgery goes well and you are able to get out and do some fishing soon.
[signature]
Welcome back. I too hope your surgery goes well.
[signature]
Thanks yall. I've been telling my wife that kicking around on a float tube is good therapy for knees. [Wink]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Glen who?

Glad you popped back in but sorry to hear you have been out of action. Fishing is therapeutic, ya know? A good "brain broom" too.

Good luck with the knees. Hope you're back to running marathons again soon. Yeah, right.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I remember you.

Hang in there with the knee pain, hope you get to take part in the fall fishin this year....or at least ice fishin.
[signature]
Absolutely therapeutic for the brain. Alas, my track career is no more. [Wink][Wink]
Oh well. Distance running was never my favorite. Guess I'll take up float tubing again...
[signature]
Thanks man. Yeah I doubt I'll be ice fishing too much. The Doc keeps insisting that if I were to slip on the ice I could undo what he is about to do in a month. I should be good to go for the following spring though.
[signature]
I sure remember you Mr DC ice skunk [Wink]. Hope we can go out fishing someday. [Smile]
[signature]
Yep DC can be cruel to me. I was just glad that at least one of us caught something! Especially through the ice. At least I didn't get skunked on Utah Lake. I love that place.
[signature]