Fishing Forum

Full Version: Strawberry Day Use Fees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I pay the $6 for day use at say haws and then move to any other day use area, do I need to pay again? I haven't and just want to make sure I am in the right.

thanks guys.
[signature]
As long as you have your payment receipt for that day I would think your fine.
[signature]
I am sure they would want you to, but I think the stub in the window works and it makes sense to only pay once. Same Land Of Leisure all around the lake. Too bad Obama gets the money.[Wink] Would want them to fix those HUGE pot holes we are paying to drive.
[signature]
[quote flygoddess] Would want them to fix those HUGE pot holes we are paying to drive.[/quote]

It ALWAYS ticks me off that you have to pay $6 and the roads are terrible! What does the $6 go towards?!

And then places like CCE, where there is a restroom, the only people that I ever see use it are people driving on the highway who stop for a pit-stop and don't pay anything. LAME!

/rant over.
[signature]
Your window permit is valid. In fact, one day I had a slow morning at Strawberry and went to Current Creek in the afternoon. I asked the hosts if they honored the permit I paid for over at Strawberry and they said they do.
[signature]
[quote gonfishn]Your window permit is valid. In fact, one day I had a slow morning at Strawberry and went to Current Creek in the afternoon. I asked the hosts if they honored the permit I paid for over at Strawberry and they said they do.[/quote]

Good info, thanks.[reply][/reply]
[signature]