Fishing Forum

Full Version: Panguitch rainbows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, caught about 15 at panguitch, was there all day. Steady, but slow. Most were 15 inch rainbows and a few Cutts. Guy near us caught an 8 pound cutt and it looked like he was fighting a marlin.
[signature]
Nice job on the Rainbows..Its been slow at Panguitch for a few weeks. Hoping the new moon next week gets the fish moving.

8 lb Cutt would be very impressive...

If the mushroom knob on your Eskimo Auger ever falls off send me a pm..I figured out a fix..
[signature]
Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Fished it this morning, we got 20 from 8-10:30 then the bite died. All in all it was fun and beautiful weather for sure. Nothing huge but a couple over 20
[signature]
Thanks for the updated report.. this new moon coming up should kick things in gear.
[signature]
How thick is the ice? Headed up from Vegas this weekend hoping there will still be ice ha looks like its been a tropical heat wave up there
[signature]
I was up there last weekend and there was about 8". We missed the bite I guess as most said that they caught a lot of fish up until about 10:00am. Get there early.
[signature]
Cool thank you! I can't wait.
[signature]