Fishing Forum

Full Version: wasted stravy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went to starvy today rabbit gulch about 75yds to open water had a drift boat slid it across the ice to open water. pretty slick. 4in ice right up to open water. cruised around the open water trolling not a bite. loaded up went over by bridge for the last hour of light ice fishing 4in ice nothing. wasted trip but was fun sliding boat on ice 'call me crazey. is trolling no good in winter lol
[signature]
That is strange, I would have thought a troutsky would have taken a lure. I have caught trout while trolling in the Winter. How hard was it to get the drift boat back on the ice and load it up?
[signature]
Don't feel bad.
I fished for four hours in my tube and only caught one brown. That was the only hit I had in the trip around the open water in RG. I've talked with some guys who caught some through the ice on the west end of the gulch but it was slow for them too.
[signature]
[cool] it was sooo slick drove up to ice stepped out slid boat back to truck. strange open water then 4in off ice. side note fishing fish lake today great day 140 fish or so
[signature]
Wow, nice haul at FL, sounds like a good trip.
[signature]