Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fish Lake Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow what a turn out. I figured there would be a few hundred people, not what ended up being there. The folks that helped out with the tournament did the best job of any tournament that I have ever been on. They were the real winners here. They did one hell of a job. Beyond and above peoples expectations. There may have been over 1700 people, but they handled it great. A million thanks to all of them. I hope they can do this again next year. I did ok on the fish and located the perch a little late in the tournament. I didn't win anything for the number of perch or the weight class, but I scored big on the raffle. I walked away with a brand new gas ice auger. I was stoked. I was the first ticket to be drawn out of all those people. I never win anything, but I did this time. A big thank you to the people who donated the auger. I don't know what the total weights were at the end, but if someone knows please post it. The weather was great, fellow ice fishermen were great and everyone had a good time. So, thank you to all that helped out with the tournament and prizes.
[signature]
I heard almost 10K down there over the radios people had on around me. Glad you had a good trip. Congrats on the raffle win. I didn't stay around for that. you probably won MY Auger.... if we ever get to fish together, can I pop some holes with it one time? LOL
[signature]