Fishing Forum

Full Version: drumking, Chickamauga, Crappie, Feb 03/2015, cuonthelake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been a long time since the teacher caught more than the student, especially when Candi is in the boat. But, it happened that we picked a beautiful day to fish, but the fish proved to be very picky and almost negative in their mood today. It must be a bad crappie hair day or something like that. emoBigSmile We fished with BG Baby Shads in various colors. The only color that produced any fish today was Glacier on a 1/24 oz jig head. My secret spot produced nothing today. Even the fish were gone from that spot. Oh well, here today, gone tomorrow. emoBang <br /><br />Our total was a measly 8 fish, 4 of which were keeper size, but they all got thrown back into the drink. The fish were buried up in the tops of brush and it was like pulling teeth to get them to bite. Candi finally got the skunk off her with the last fish caught today. I only took one pic today. <br /><br />Thanks for going with me today, Candi. At least the cookies were good. I promise to be a better guide next time. emoBigSmile emoBigSmile emoGeezer