Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle rock cliff mixed bag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great morning to be in the float tube. Water temp 64 and the level was up father than it has been in quite a while. Was hoping to locate some perch, but settled for several smalles, a bow, and a surprise crappie. The water was. Only maybe 15 yards from the bottom of the launch ramp.
[signature]
Wow, crappie in the Nell I haven't heard that before, looks like a nice one, how big was it? What was the secret to your success?
[signature]
Been years since I tubed the nell. The crappie is a surpise. Wonder when they got in there?
[signature]
I was just throwing soft plastics in water from 4 ft to 17ft. I was told by a former DNR officer who is a coworker that said crappie have been in Jordanelle for a while now.
[signature]
I forgot, the crappie was about a 9 or 10 incher
[signature]
Nice sized crappie[Smile]
[signature]
The perch have been in and around the weeds. It looks like you did just fine regardless. Nice work.
[signature]
Great info and thanks for thinning out those pesky bass, wish more people would keep them.
[signature]
•Limit 6 bass, only 1 may be over 12
inches

I love slot limits. I think all of our lakes with bass need them. But more than that keep those nasty slimers.

Good job on the catch tho. nice variety.
[signature]
They have been in the Nell for over ten years that I know of, we got one in the nets with the dwr back then..
[signature]