Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jmax, Chick, pre-fishing for the Action Alarms Dog fight, Bass, 9/4/15, Alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out for a little mid day outing adventure to see if I could find a few willing to bite. With the Action Alarms tournament this Monday I have not been on the water fishing in the day for a while. Mostly been night fishing. It was slow but ended up fairly decent. I was out for about six hours after following up with a couple clients about alarms. The first hour I drowned a frog in the grass with only one blow up and it missed it. I was trying to force feed them and I think it is still a little early. Went deeper and found a few willing to play. I tried several baits but the only two I could get them to take were a cutthroat sloppy joe jig and the shakey. Not great but not bad for only six hours. I missed a couple, lost a couple and boated nine. Best three would have been 11 plus pounds. No really big ones today, best one was a little over four. Still finding them relating to ledges and drops. Thought I would take a couple pictures of my better ones.(below) Looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday, labor day. emoThumbsup Jmax