Fishing Forum

Full Version: BenDiesel, Riverpark, Bass, 9/8, Mrs. BenDiesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The missus and I started out fishing some grass on the backside of CFP, pulling worms across the top. Not much action, I missed one blow-up by a split second. Had we been able to cast to the outside edge, i think we would've had some luck; guy on a boat caught 4 or 5 small bass right in front of us, but we just couldn't throw that far.<br />Moved down to the Riverpark just after dark. We fished from the pier under the overpass.<br />Missed the bite on several small bass, mostly out of disbelief that we even had a bite. Wifey had a small bass on, and it came off right as she pulled it out of the water at the pier. Seemed to be the story of the evening, as the same thing happened several more times to both of us. However, it was the most "action" we had both seen in about a month.<br />Fished 6in Zoom worms t-rigged, a purple and black SB, and all of my bites came on a black/chartreuse BeetleSpin.<br />