Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jmax, Chick, Bass, 9/23/15, solo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a couple quotes this evening so went out for a little while this morning. Smile Did not boat any big ones but still found a couple three pounders and a couple two pounders willing to play. Best three were about 9 or so and the best five were about 14 lbs. Boated nine bass in the time I had to wet a hook. Caught two on the shakey and the rest on a frog. Tried punching for a while and decided that was not for me. emoDoh Saw ol'Rudy out also checking some places for this weekend, as well as Jerry Breeden doing the same. I think we shall see some decent fish this weekend. It will really depend on someone getting a couple big ones out of the grass into the boat. I did loose one big one today that I never got to see. I could not get it up on top of the grass, it cut through the grass with my brad like it was a knife and headed for deep water. Had one heck of a bend on the rod, felt a head shake and off it came. emoHoppingmad Sure would have liked to have seen that one. emoEek So much for grass fishing with a frog. Looking forward to Saturday. emoThumbsup