Fishing Forum

Full Version: EricM, Chick, Blue cats, 09/28/2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I went fishing! I haven't been on the water since I worked on my trolling motor, so this was a test run as well as a fishing trip.<br /><br />Got onto the river and ran into several of my friends, including cathooker and bassERT. Great to see you and talk a while! There were a number of small cats willing to play today, from maybe 3 pounds to 6 pounds or so. Had a great time with my 6 lb test and a lighter rod. The Smile in the picture - with a SMALL cat - tells you how happy I was to get out again.<br /><br />Well, at least I had fun with the fish. The trolling motor, however, has a fault in it somewhere and will occasionally shut itself off for no reason whatsoever. Makes me nuts. I'll open it up and check to see that there's not a loose connection since it is not a consistent fault. I had previously swapped a few parts with another motor, so it shouldn't be those anyway.<br /><br />So here's today's pic:<br />