Fishing Forum

Full Version: FISHINGBOULDER MOUNTAIN A Utah Blue Ribbon fishing destination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a nice new pamphlet that the DWR has completed on the Boulder Mountain:

http://wildlife.utah.gov/pdf/b-mtn.pdf
[signature]
Nice! Love the Boulder Mtns
[signature]
That is a nice pamphlet, thanks for posting the link. I need to get down and get acquainted with the Boulder Mountains one of these days.
[signature]
Thanks for the information.

The brochure makes it easy for someone to pick out what kind of fishing experience they want and where to go to get it.

Great stuff![fishin]
[signature]
[quote gofish435]

The brochure makes it easy for someone to pick out what kind of fishing experience they want and where to go to get it.

[/quote]

Yes it will -- in time.

PBH, any idea how long it will take to get the majority of the bodies of water at their management goals?
[signature]
No goals for Jacobs Res?

Interesting objectives for some. This summer Oak Creek was still posted as cutthroat conservation. Water management is going to have to change at Donkey and Left Hand if there is going to be any management of fish aside from what can scrap out a living in nearly-dry ponds. Too bad the Chriss Lake dam is compromised otherwise it could be managed for something worthwhile. Moosman is a bit small to manage three species for trophies isn't it? And it was nearly completely choked with weeds by late summer. Surprised to see the brookies I did.

Posey for trophies? Even with the ease of access and heavy use? Hard to understand that one.
[signature]
Thanks for the link PBH!! I plan on doing less hunting and a lot more fishing down there this next year, Just bought 3 new back packing float tubes![Wink] Cant wait for Spring!!!
[signature]
Put it on my tablet for future reference and reading.
[signature]