Fishing Forum

Full Version: New 2 BFT in Utah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time fishermen, but new to BFT. Buddy at work referred me to forum for up2date fishing info. Might even make a report post of my own one day. FISH_ON o7
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! Where do you like to fish at? What fish you like to chase?

Here is a link to the Utah boards if you haven't found it yet.
[signature]
Mostly Northern Utah. Love Birch Creek for tubing. Been out of the fishing game for about 5yrs, but anxious to get back into it with the boy. Bought a used 8" hand auger from a buddy at work. Looking to buy a couple ice poles, can't seem to find my old ones in the bucket marked "Ice Fishing".

Currently looking for a good ice fishing report. East canyon, Hobbs, and Echo are within reach. Seriously thinking about drowning a wax worm Sunday on one of those locations.

-Breaking the Ice-
[signature]
There is a recent report on echo this morning. Perch seem to be doing well. East canyon seems so so and haven't heard anything on Hobbs. You like tubing eh? Here is a link to the float tubing board as well. Many members here including myself enjoy the floatation methods.

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ategory=66
[signature]
Awesome. Thnx for the forum link. Will refer to it in the spring time. 😉

Maybe I'll go with Hobbs on Sunday. Close and will give me a chance to break in the gear. If I have any trouble its not far from home.

If its good enough, might even post a report for the board.

-Setting the Line-
[signature]
[quote Trawltofer75]Awesome. Thnx for the forum link. Will refer to it in the spring time. 😉

Maybe I'll go with Hobbs on Sunday. Close and will give me a chance to break in the gear. If I have any trouble its not far from home.

If its good enough, might even post a report for the board.

-Setting the Line-[/quote]

Looking forward to your reports.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to Bigfishtackle and thank you for taking the time to register. We look forward to sharing reports with you.[cool]
[signature]