Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jmax, Chick, Bass, 4/13/16, alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a lot with work going on today so after a couple follow ups I headed for the lake. Lots of folks out but for me is was a grind. Still trying to make my mind up if I am fishing one of the 200 tournaments this weekend. :o There is a part of me that thinks I just might stay home and avoid the crowds. I boated about 15 bass today but most were short. MY best five would have been in the 17 lb range anchored by I nice one that went 5/9 on my scale. emoThumbsup Issue is I don't think 17 something will be getting a check this weekend. Bass are all over from deep to shallow and all in between. On top of that they were hitting really funny today and I missed a bunch and had others on that I never even felt hit. I could not get them to chase and only managed one on a crank with the rest on plastics. Usually Weds. is a slow day but the wolf and HBSP was pretty backed. Chester was not all that bad with only about 15 trailers. emoConfused Most of the bass I am still catching are relating to the spawning flats and seem to be just waiting for the water to warm and the next full moon. Water temp today was in the upper 50s or the lower 60s depending on the area.<br /><br />See you out there. emoAngler Jmax