Fishing Forum

Full Version: Strato-G, Chickamauga, CFF, 7-29-16, Deerhunter09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
emoBang emoEnforce emoBadLanguage Now I Know what a dip man need to do & needs not to do....Our area looks great, everything u vere wanna see for a good night o catching. emoScratch As the evening started & progressedalong , Terry hooks up. Already passed dark 30 & old man me picks up da net..Where o where is da emoFish , I cannot see it, Terry cannot see the net & emoFish don't wanna get in da net....well, in the end results , there goes out $ emoFish as it would be Terry has couple more...yep, he turned a light on so we both could see'""more for me to see'"". <br /><br />We ended up just outta range, Terry thinks 2nd woulda been our destiny hadda I been able to see the 1st 1 emoDoh .Any way it was agood evening, no rain, no sweat filling the you know what crack and 1 more net job failed. my bad Terry.<br /><br />Grats to the winners, and loosers as each had their own efforts, some just better than others.....Moral of story, if u can't see, stay off the fishing @ nite.<br /><br />PS Remember Mr. Steele as he tries to have a comeback to the jesture, next time.<br /><br /> emoGeezer emoUSA .............. emoBadLanguage emoBadLanguage emoBadLanguage emoBadLanguage emoTskTsk e<br />