Fishing Forum

Full Version: LAKE POWELL TUESDAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'M HEADED TO LAKE POWELL LAUNCHING AT BULLFROG ON TUESDAY MORNING. OUR GROUP WILL BE HEADING TO DANGLING ROPE AND I PLAN ON FISHING ALONG THE WAY. AM I BETTER OFF LOOKING FOR STRIPPER BOILS IN THE MAIN CHANNEL OR IN THE ARMS ALONG THE WAY? ALSO I HAVE POLES FOR TROLLING. I HAVE CHECKED WAYNESWORDS AND FOR SOME REASON CANT CREATE A ACCOUNT.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED WITH LOCATIONS AND WHAT TO USE.

THANKS.
[signature]
Make sure your CAPS lock is off on the WaynesWords website and it should work for you.

Mike
[signature]
[quote TopH2O]Make sure your CAPS lock is off on the WaynesWords website and it should work for you.

Mike[/quote]

[sly]
[signature]
Next time I'll ask for GRAMMAR TIPS and maybe I'll get fishing advice. With over 300 views I doubt the caps had anything to do with 0 responses on the fishing.

But thanks for the help I'll be sure to post a detailed report when I back to help anyone coming down😉.
[signature]
My response was intended to assist you in accessing the Waynes Words website which is the best one to get current Lake Powell advice. You can also access Wayne Gustaveson's most recent report by going to the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources website and clicking on their fishing reports link. They post Wayne's reports each week and he currently has some very helpful information on all areas of the lake.

You should find striper boils on your way down to Dangling Rope. Use small topwater lures or small silver spoons to target the stripers. The fishing should also be good for smallmouth and largemouth bass if you use crawfish imitating lures fishing 15 to 30 feet deep along rocky structure.

Good luck on your trip.

Mike
[signature]
Soooo???? How was the trip? I tried to find a place to hide away on your truck, but you were full.
[signature]