Fishing Forum

Full Version: lost creek report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fished lost creek today with theekillerbee. fished below the spillway in 25ft of water tkb caught 11 and i got 4 caught 3 on a silver iceangel 1 on a white whatacricket. i fished without a fishfinder thats why tkb out fished me woke up this morning and found my fishfinder battery melted
[signature]
Way to go Petty! Have you everhad you fish finder freeze up because on the cold?
[signature]
never that cold
[signature]
Were they mostly cutts or bows? Did they have any size to them.
[signature]
good mix of cutts and bows a couple of nice ones mostly small[cool]
[signature]
Fished Bountiful Pond and Unclerays fishing buddy froze up because of the wind, and fished csusey and that one you gave me froze up and I had to put the electronics in my pocket before it would work again. Both had new batteries installed.
[signature]
Did you have permission for the private land, or did you fish the public section? I have caught some BIG cutts out of that stream below the spillway.
[signature]
Forgot to ask how was the road up in? I have 4 wheel drive.
[signature]
4wd is a must
[signature]
We were on the reservoir today. We caught 1/2 bows, and 1/2 cutts. The fish were very aggressive at first, then around 9AM the bite slowed, and got much lighter.
[signature]