Fishing Forum

Full Version: Standings - Utah Ice Fishing Challenge 2019/2020 Updated Jan. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks guys for setting up this years event and keeping score, got me out and discovering some new waters
Congratulations to EyLayo and all of the other winners.  Getting old taking second place (second time I have done it), but better than a poke in the eye with a popsicle stick.
(03-18-2020, 01:02 AM)kentofnsl Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to EyLayo and all of the other winners.  Getting old taking second place (second time I have done it), but better than a poke in the eye with a popsicle stick.
Kent you can't feel bad about your marks this year, I worked pretty hard and couldn't catch up... Congrats on a great season...  You two are tough to beat... Jeff
Thanks to Hookngrinin for his work in running the challenge. Thanks to those that shared their time and company while letting me fish with them. I'm glad I was able to fish with some 'old' friends, as well as meeting some new ones. It was another very enjoyable season.
Pages: 1 2