Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,440
» Latest member: Riverfin
» Forum threads: 231,722
» Forum posts: 342,934

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 539 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 531 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, big_griggs, happysurf22, mjlevie, Sheldon Reesor

Latest Threads
The report we have never ...
Forum: Utah Fishing General
Last Post: MrShane
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 227
Any word on the ice condi...
Last Post: Lunkers
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 29
FG
Last Post: BYUHunter
4 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 597
Gone but not forgotten
Last Post: quota
6 hours ago
» Replies: 42
» Views: 2,651
Nice Day
Last Post: dubob
8 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 250
2024 Catfish Contest Ahi1...
Forum: Utah Contests
Last Post: Ahi1953
8 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 238
Carp at Utah Lake
Last Post: chubby chaser
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 261
2024 Cat Chat
Last Post: SkunkedAgain
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 379
Standings 2024 Cat Contes...
Last Post: Piscophilic
Yesterday, 02:44 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 108
Lost Creek part 2
Last Post: Cowboypirate
04-17-2024, 09:37 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 367

Went out last minute tonight.
Posted by: hattrk4me - 02-21-2003, 04:34 AM - Forum: Ice Fishing General - No Replies

I went out tonight and caught 10 good Sunnies/Bluegill and 4 Crappies that went between 10.5" and 11.5". I borrow a digital camera and took the pictures but the 11.5 crappie was accidently deleted. I'm glad and took one with regular 35mm film.

[size 1]Went out tonight 2/20/03 caught this 9" Bluegill on Nottage Lake in Detroit Lakes, MN. Used a forage Minnow jig tipped with a wax worm.[/size] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1964346.jpg]

here is a pic of the total catch. [/center] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1977822.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]

Print this item

Tiger Muskie?
Posted by: Teroy - 02-21-2003, 02:17 AM - Forum: Pineview, Jordanelle and Deer creek Fish Report Archive - No Replies

Tom, Thanks for all the work you do!!!!

My question is: Do you for forsee anymore Muskie plants in any other of the Reservoirs that have perch in abundance. For example Jordanelle?
[signature]

Print this item

B&C Cougar shot in Logan Canyon, Utah
Posted by: BearLakeMack - 02-21-2003, 02:01 AM - Forum: Hunting - No Replies

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thought all you hunters might want to see this Boone & Crocket Cougar. It ranks about 6th and was shot this winter. When I first saw it I thought it was an African Lion![/size][/font] [center][Image: big_cat.JPG][/center]
[signature]

Print this item

any one having problems with the new structure?
Posted by: davetclown - 02-21-2003, 01:32 AM - Forum: Website & Message Board Help - Replies (2)

post your problems here and we will atempt to help you through the new line up.[cool]
[signature]

Print this item

Hard water fishing
Posted by: Flagmanonice - 02-21-2003, 12:38 AM - Forum: Minnesota Fishing General - No Replies

[cool] Since the walleye and pike season is over, is there anyone going after those panfish or tullippees, and if you are , any luck yet ? I'm heading up to LOTW next week for 5 days so I won't be around after tuesday night ! feb 25

Flagmanonice ........ ( theres a picture of me below fishing in the last snow storm we had !) [Tongue] lol
[signature]

Print this item

FLaming Gorge Ice?
Posted by: Fish-Dog - 02-21-2003, 12:09 AM - Forum: Flaming Gorge, Fish Lake, Lake Powell Fish Report - No Replies

Does anyone out there have any current info on the ice at Flaming Gorge? I would like to try through the ice at Lucerne Bay this winter.

Thanks

fdg
[signature]

Print this item

E-Lake Ice Condition
Posted by: homerjbirch1 - 02-20-2003, 11:52 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

Headed down to visit the in-laws in Mt. Pleasant next Saturday-March 1. Any predictions or info on current ice conditions at Electric Lake is greatly appreciated. Could also try Schofield-what do you guys think? Thanks
[signature]

Print this item

Prices$$$$
Posted by: muskyhunter - 02-20-2003, 10:53 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

How dose Sportsmans Wharehouse compare to Cabelas in prices as far as fishfinders,downriggers,ect!! thanks,M.H.
[signature]

Print this item

Fishing info
Posted by: fisherman14 - 02-20-2003, 10:32 PM - Forum: Freshwater Fishing General - No Replies

hey everybody,

It's Paul. I would just like to say thanks for the information on the lakes around my area so I would like to tell you all the success I had. First off I live in Iowa by the Mississippi and lake Killdeer was some of the best fishing ever. I caught so many Bass, Crappie, and Pike that I could hardly fit them in my all 3 buckets to get them home to put them in the pond. And those spots on the river were great especially Bagley Pool. I caught lots of Pike and Largemouth. I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you gave me in looking for places to fish. if you want to know where some of the spots and holes are and somesecret spots send me an e-mail at [url "mailto:CRF203RIDER@yahoo.com"]CRF203RIDER@yahoo.com[/url] Thanks Again, Paul
[signature]

Print this item

What Got You Hooked On Fishing?
Posted by: neveronsunday - 02-20-2003, 10:02 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

[#ff0000][size 2]Just wondering what got you hooked on the sport? Thinking back I was doomed from the start. I remember going to Fish Lake with my grandfather to chase Mac's before moving to a small town in Montana. It had a one room schoolhouse for four grades, a great trout stream 100 yards from my house and a pond 1/2 mile down the tracks with huge Locklaven Browns and some nice rainbows. There was only one other kid my age within 30 miles so I spent most of my day, outside of grade school, on the water. In high school we moved to Missoula, MT where I had the Bitterroot River literally in my backyard. We'd jump shoot the backwaters for ducks in the morning before school, fish the points in the afternoon, then bow hunt the islands for whitetail at dark. In the summers we'd backpack the wilderness areas for weeks at a time with fish and grouse seasoned with wild onion as the main menu item. I've found its hard to get that lost in Utah but have sure enjoyed the different experiences Utah offers. Once it gets in your blood it becomes you. When I'm in need of a good "unwind" you know the poles are always in the trunk! So what got you hooked and what do you like about the sport?[/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2][/size][/#ff0000]

[#ff0000][size 2][/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]

Print this item