Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,439
» Latest member: Icantfish
» Forum threads: 231,737
» Forum posts: 343,027

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 227 online users.
» 8 Member(s) | 216 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, catfishbait, Crimson, Freakyfisherman, fstop2, Fubarfishin, meancuznalfy, Redrebel, SkunkedAgain

Latest Threads
Storing Night Crawlers ??...
Forum: Utah Fishing General
Last Post: SkunkedAgain
26 minutes ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 187
FG
Last Post: nofish2
2 hours ago
» Replies: 27
» Views: 1,056
2024 Summer Challenge.......
Forum: Utah Contests
Last Post: Redrebel
3 hours ago
» Replies: 15
» Views: 257
Sand Wash 4/20
Last Post: MSM1970
4 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 121
This Weekend at Cutler
Last Post: SkunkedAgain
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 105
Echo Res. Sat. Apr. 20
Last Post: wiperhunter2
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 108
A Beautiful Day in the Ya...
Forum: Off Topic Board
Last Post: EyLayo
Today, 03:15 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 182
Blue ribbon survey
Last Post: Kent
Today, 12:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 123
Free Promotion for your f...
Forum: Fishing Webmasters
Last Post: Barb Catch Fishing
Today, 12:01 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2,960
Willard 4-20
Last Post: TubeDude
Yesterday, 05:25 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 547

www.baytubers.com
Posted by: Baytuber - 01-09-2003, 11:59 PM - Forum: Float Tubing General - No Replies

Hi Davetclown,

I have a bunch on my website already set-up! Take a look at the "New Photos" link and look under "Float tube Set-ups"

Kiyo
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage129460.jpg][/center]
[signature]

Print this item

Need a fishing fix!
Posted by: MOBass - 01-09-2003, 11:42 PM - Forum: Missouri Fishing General - No Replies

I have high hopes of getting some time on the water Sunday. Not sure where to go though. I want to head to Roaring River for some trout and too play with the fly rod, but it is just too darn far. I'll let you all know where I end up.
[signature]

Print this item

Pineview
Posted by: Wiper24 - 01-09-2003, 09:21 PM - Forum: Pineview, Jordanelle and Deer creek Fish Report Archive - No Replies

Hey I have seen some post about Pineview that say it has 6 inches of ice. Has anyone been up there lately to fish. I can't imagine that there is even ice on it with the temperatures we have had. I would like to catch a few perch and see if they have grown any. I saw a post that said they were catching 11 inchers. That would be nice.
Thanks Wiper24
[signature]

Print this item

Willard,north
Posted by: wiperhunter2 - 01-09-2003, 07:16 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

Well I went by the North marina yesterday to have a look see.
The marina is almost ice free and the boat ramp is ice free. If anyone wants to see what the ramp looks like when its out of the water, go now. The end of both the east and west side of the ramp can be seen, the only part of the ramp that is still deep in the water is the center. They have also put some christmas trees in the water a little south of the marina, by the little island that is north of the trees. I hope this provides some cover for the small fish and a good place to catch some crappie and other pan fish in the summer.
The area south of the marina has under gone a major change with a new beach, bathrooms, picnic tables and pavilion. There is also a small one or two person fish cleaning station, I've never seen one that small. The water level is as low as I've ever seen, lets hope we get some water this winter or this year will be scary, as far as using our boats.
WH2
[signature]

Print this item

Ice and fishing updates
Posted by: ChinCheck - 01-09-2003, 06:10 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

Hello, a friend and i are planning on going fishing on saturday, and was wondering if anyone could help us out. We was thinking of going to Newton, Willard Bay, or Strawberry, does anyone have any ice updates on any of these lakes, and what is the fishing like. If anyone could help out we would appreciate it. Thank You
[signature]

Print this item

Uintah basin
Posted by: Kent - 01-09-2003, 02:43 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

Hope to fish with my grandson on Saturday the 18th of January. He lives in Myton which is a few miles west of Roosevelt. I would like to take him ice fishing somewhere out there. It is more important that we catch fish, than we catch big fish. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Kent
[signature]

Print this item

YO YO Glow Jigs for Yellows !!!!
Posted by: Booyaa1 - 01-09-2003, 06:32 AM - Forum: California Fishing Information - No Replies

Just spoke with Caesar over at Tady and he is boasting 3 yellows for 5 hook-ups on yellwtail to 26 pounds on the 3/4 day trips.

Yo - Yo and WWWiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnndddddddd like a MF.

Drop Back Down

Does anyone have more information for our readers?

Color

Speed

Depth

Thanx in advance..
[signature]

Print this item

Help! How about the Waterbug Float tube?
Posted by: Booyaa1 - 01-09-2003, 06:25 AM - Forum: Float Tubing General - No Replies

Any information on the Waterbug float tube would be appreciated.

Looks pretty mean in person.
[signature]

Print this item

Recomended brand of Float Tube?
Posted by: theangler - 01-09-2003, 04:43 AM - Forum: Float Tubing General - Replies (18)

[size 2][size 1]Hello Guys,[/size]

[size 1]I am heading to the Sportsman's Expo in Pomona this weekend and heard there are some smoking deals on float tubes, any recommendations about who to go with and who to stay away from.[/size][/size]
[signature]

Print this item

First time Cysco runner
Posted by: plecopterahopper - 01-09-2003, 03:50 AM - Forum: Bear Lake, Porcupine, Hyrum, Cutler, Mantua Fish Report Archive - No Replies

This goes out to those in the know on the cysco run. I plan on hitting the run for the first time this year. In preparation for the run, what equipment will I need and what tactics work the best. I have heard about numerous methods, but don't know what will work best for a novice.

Thanks advanced, Dan.
[signature]

Print this item