Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,440
» Latest member: Riverfin
» Forum threads: 231,722
» Forum posts: 342,942

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 253 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 245 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, ChalkCreekUT, drpepper, Lundboy54, TundraPickle

Latest Threads
Gone but not forgotten
Forum: Utah Fishing General
Last Post: TubeDude
3 hours ago
» Replies: 45
» Views: 2,745
Any word on the ice condi...
Last Post: Cowboypirate
Yesterday, 10:49 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 140
The report we have never ...
Last Post: MrShane
Yesterday, 07:37 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 349
FG
Last Post: BYUHunter
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 648
Nice Day
Last Post: dubob
Yesterday, 01:05 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 319
2024 Catfish Contest Ahi1...
Forum: Utah Contests
Last Post: Ahi1953
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 244
Carp at Utah Lake
Last Post: chubby chaser
04-18-2024, 07:35 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 286
2024 Cat Chat
Last Post: SkunkedAgain
04-18-2024, 05:45 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 381
Standings 2024 Cat Contes...
Last Post: Piscophilic
04-18-2024, 02:44 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 108
Lost Creek part 2
Last Post: Cowboypirate
04-17-2024, 09:37 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 386

LAKE BUCHANAN GUIDE REPORT
Posted by: JimF - 05-12-2002, 01:34 AM - Forum: Texas Fishing General - No Replies

Water clear;76 degrees; 1016.32':<br>LARGEMOUTH are fair in 8'-14' on main lake points<br>on Fat Free Shad crankbaits, watermelon Scremer worms<br>watermelon 3/16 oz. Terminator Finesse Jigs with BBB<br>pork trailers. Early and late topwaters and plastic <br>jerkbaits along stumps and stickups on 4'-6' breaklines.<br><br>STRIPERS are fair to good drifting live bait or trolling<br>in 40' of water. Brief early morning topwater action<br>on Rat-L-Traps, Zpooks and Red Fins on lake points.<br><br>WHITE BASS are fair jigging Pirk Minnows and white grubs<br>trolling Shad Raps along 20' lake points.<br><br>TO BOOK A GUIDED TRIP FOR LARGEMOUTH CONTACT<br>JR'S GUIDE SERVICE www.jrguideservice.com Call<br>(830) 833-5688 or email jimfish@moment.net. <br><br><br>JR'S FISHING GUIDE SERVICE <br>Texas Highland Chain and Canyon Lake.

Print this item

Scents - Do they really work?
Posted by: Smokie - 05-12-2002, 12:16 AM - Forum: Freshwater Fishing General - No Replies

Anyone believe the scented products on the market really work? Been hearing about them for years and see that more manufacturers are blending these into their products. (Bang, Kick-N-Bass, Garlic, Crawfish, Hog Lard, Yum, etc.)<br><br>

Print this item

Oregon Fishing Update
Posted by: TGF - 05-11-2002, 01:01 PM - Forum: Oregon Fishing General - No Replies

Fisheries Update<br><br><br>May 10th - May 16th, 2002<br><br> The salmon fishing on the Columbia is not what you would expect for a 300,000 return. Expect hit and miss results for the remainder of the season (we got extended again until the 15th of May). Steelhead will start a good showing on the big river for those knowing where to go. Plunkers off of the beach should score well on smaller spin-n-glos. Gear up for sturgeon as the estuary is heating up for sturgeon and so should your success rates when you get your copy of tech report #3 by logging on to: https://secure.max.net/cgi-bin/sform/the...hrpt.shtml. <br><br>Anglers working the gorge for sturgeon will find a mix of fish but oversize season is right around the corner. Fresh shad are becoming available in the Willamette for desperate anglers. The Willamette is hit and miss but fish are starting to pour over the falls making the upriver fishery worth your time. Trollers are doing fair from Milwaukie downstream. Prawn draggers are doing quite well intercepting springers before they make it to Meldrum Bar by focusing efforts at Cedar Oaks. <br><br>The Santiams will also remain a great option with some high passage days over the weekend. Both springers and steelhead can make for great action on these rivers. The McKenzie is still blown. Salmon and good numbers of steelhead are there for the taking in both the Sandy and Clackamas. The Clack is surprisingly sparse of anglers so far but that will likely change by the weekend. Great tides for a great opportunity on Tillamook Bay this weekend. Too bad only 70% at best of the hatchery springers will be clipped. Be prepared to weed through some before finding one that you can take home for dinner. <br><br>The Umpqua is also a great option for larger than usual springers. A good effort usually results in good catches. Herring have started to enter Yaquina Bay. Crabbing has been slow in Tillamook Bay but keepers are large. Smallmouth bass remain active in the Willamette. <br><br>Kokanee fishing is good at Odell and Wickiup, slow at Green Peter and Lake Billy Chinook. Scheduled for stocking this week: Coffenbury, Benson, Blue, Henry Hagg, Roslyn, Walter Wirth, Timber Linn, Waverly and Freeway Lakes, Mt. Hood, Trojan, Roaring River, Walling and Wahkeena Ponds, Silver Creek and Detroit Reservoirs and Alton Baker Canal. <br><br>Always more at http://www.theguidesforecast.com/<br><br>Get more Oregon fishing information at<br>http://www.theguidesforecast.com

Print this item

North Carolina's Outer Banks
Posted by: byrumjr - 05-11-2002, 06:54 AM - Forum: Saltwater Fishing General - No Replies

North Carolina's Outer Banks.Learn how to fish . Don't know where to find great links on fishing, knots, or what to use or how to use it. Then come to my site it 's all in one place.
http://beachfishing.tripod.com

Edited by byrumjr on 05/10/02 11:56 PM.

Print this item

how do I use it
Posted by: OneWhoFishes - 05-11-2002, 06:08 AM - Forum: Freshwater Fishing General - No Replies

Dynamite? Is it a whole or half stick. Do we throw it or drop it? I do not want to end up swimming.<br><br>Eric Seif

Print this item

Fishing charters in cali
Posted by: OneWhoFishes - 05-11-2002, 05:51 AM - Forum: Saltwater Fishing General - No Replies

Went out on the 3/4 day charter out of pierpoint this past sunday. Have got to say that It was the best damn money my wife and I have spent since we move here to cali a year ago. Besides catching 15 red snappers we both landed our limit in white sea bass with my wife landing a 40lber and myself a 35lber. To the guys on the pierpoint if you see this thanks for the great time and see you soon. to anybody else check them out great trip, ship and crew.<br><br>Eric Seif

Print this item

ElDorado park Long Beach California
Posted by: OneWhoFishes - 05-11-2002, 05:44 AM - Forum: Freshwater Fishing General - No Replies

Hit the Big lake in area two this evening. Bass were slow this evening. The larger ones going after there trout that were stocked mid week. Tried some trout imitation but to no luck. Did get one two pound in the big lake in area two on a green tube used the scent that bigjon had sent to me (deffinatly worth it great product thanks john). Morning are usually better there. Another angler got one on top water that alone makes it worth a try. <br><br>Eric Seif

Print this item

Polarized sunglasses
Posted by: bassmon - 05-11-2002, 03:43 AM - Forum: Freshwater Fishing General - No Replies

Where can I get polarized sunglasses cheap? Everywhere I loom they cost a fortune.<br><br>

Print this item

SCHNABEL
Posted by: Fishwhenican - 05-11-2002, 01:17 AM - Forum: Saltwater Fishing General - No Replies

Would like any information on a lure called The Famous SCHNABEL. Made by CLYDE MFG. CO., Los Angeles<br><br>

Print this item

ACID GUIDES
Posted by: jimvham - 05-10-2002, 11:25 PM - Forum: Rod Building - No Replies

WOULD LIKE TO BUILD A ACID ROD FOR STAND-UP TUNA FOR WEST COAST FISHING. 7 FT 30-60 WEIGHT<br>THE GUIDES I WOULD LIKE TO USE ARE THE PAC BAYS RBHG<br>20-12-10-10-8-8-8 AND TIP RBST12F10<br>ARE THESE OK FOR A ACID WRAP<br>THANKS<br>JIM<br><br>

Print this item