Fishing Forum
secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - Printable Version

+- Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Utah Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=386)
+--- Forum: Willard & Utah Lake Fish Report Archive (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes (/showthread.php?tid=255884)

Pages: 1 2

secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - gn2mtns - 04-18-2006

go tot willard lastnight about 6:00 caught 9 wipers 15 crappie and two cats between two of us.. it took a bit but we figured out how to unlock their lock jaw.
ive got a secret..
i'll tell if ten people ask.. [sly]
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - chefwhofishes - 04-18-2006

Alright I will go for it. Spill the beans.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - AFDan52 - 04-18-2006

[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] I want to know, I want to know !!! 10 times LOL[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - Fin-S-Fish - 04-18-2006

I want to know too.....just to count for the ten quota of people. I already sent you a pm so you can reply that way if you don't want it publicized. Can't wait to hook into a few! There is actually only one place where you can hook all of these species simultaneously though. Wonder if that is the location.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - Jethro12 - 04-18-2006

Please share...
[signature]

Re: [Fin-S-Fish] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - fairwayphilly - 04-18-2006

I want to know. Please, please, please.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - crestliner - 04-18-2006

Count me as one of your ten people asking!

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - trollinfool - 04-18-2006

Drag A net?[Tongue] Please share.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - fish1on - 04-18-2006

Any info at all would be nice!
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - Wood_Shampoo - 04-18-2006

Come on, spill the beans...

Wood Shampoo
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - nkunz - 04-18-2006

Please tell, I havn't caught a crappie in a long time maybe ten years.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - Johnr - 04-18-2006

Ok I want to know your secret as well.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - BassAckward - 04-18-2006

???????
[signature]

Re: [BassAckward] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - lunkerhunter2 - 04-18-2006

Give it up! NOW! just kidding. I would really love to know where you caught walleyes. To heck with the rest of them.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - raymariner - 04-18-2006

I am curious as well.
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - petty4life - 04-18-2006

come on man hook a bruther up!!!
[signature]

Re: [petty4life] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - smalls - 04-18-2006

ME 2 ME 2

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - Old_Coot - 04-18-2006

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850] Well, I count 14 that have asked and I make 15 that would like to know what you know. That ought to cover your promice to "tell if 10 people ask".[/#002850][/font] [/size]
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - Jedburton - 04-18-2006

if I am not too late I would love to know as well,
jed
[signature]

Re: [gn2mtns] secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes - smallmouthchaser - 04-18-2006

People who makes posts like that and don't tell anything else are jerks.
[signature]