Team North

hope the cats are as good as last year.
Good Luck
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
3/2/2019
Bear river bird refuge

29" ?

Jeff the tail just tip the 29 mark. picture is hard to see. I will accept 28.5 . leaving it up to you.

I had forgotten my bump board Lucky for me Sharksuger happen by with a tape.
posting two pictures same fish.

[#00bf00]John looks like in the one picture that it does meet the 29 mark... So good for that... Nice start... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
3/3/2019
bird refuge

24 inch

[#00bf00]Good for 24 points and a pretty fish...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Well John, the hunt is on.........Ice Sled just put up a 27.5". Hope to get up to the river this weekend. Got to get some work done to the boat first. May see ya sometime Saturday late morning.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
3/15/2019
Bear river bird refuge
26.5"

[#00bf00]Nice fish John, good for 26.5 points and you kept the north in the lead... but the south is putting on a steady charge, so I better get out and start helping out... Nice job... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
3/18/2019
Bear River bird refuge

28 inch

[#00bf00]Hey John, nice fish once again good for 28 points and a nice bump... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice catch John, always seem they bite when I have to work....[frown]. Well save me a couple just like that one, I'll be happy.

[fishin]
[signature]

Cool
3/19/2019
Bear river bird refuge
30 inch

hope you can see the numbers . need to get more over head with the old bump board.

[#00bf00]Well it's official the first 30 pointer of the year... Congrats John, that's a hog big time... Way to find the big ones.. Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
NICE GOING JOHN !! 2 days in a row. I better get out there before you give all those monsters sore lips where they won't bite anything [sly].

[fishin]
[signature]

Cool
3/21/2019
Bear river bird refuge

29 inch

[#00bf00]Wow I don't even know what to say on a day like that... other than congratulations... good for 29.5 points from what I can see... if he wasn't over the half let me know, but the picture looks like he or she is over... nice fish...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Even in the wind, rain and snow huh ? Now how does anyone compete with that ? Nice one John. [Wink]
[signature]

Cool
Nice fish John.
[signature]
29 3/8 Jeff so I went 29 for the entry .So close but no banana. 12 lb
4 oz
I think this picture shows it better

[#00BF00]Okay I'm adjusting to 29 points, but you already have another 30 so didn't last long.... Nice job, maybe a reward for the honesty... Nice job... J[/#00BF00]
[signature]
Thanks for being honest I’ll adjust it in the morning. Ice is off on Cutler but nothing biting tonight. There’s my first cat skunk of the year. Hopefully next time. Later J
[signature]
You sure set the bar high! Great fish and great job.
[signature]
3/22/2019
Bear river bird refuge

30 inch

[#00BF00]Wow, what a fish again, trusting you didn't think it made the half, I will call this one 30 points even though it looks very close to 30.5... Nice job John, almost at your 90 points, this might be the fastest anyone has gotten to that level... Great job... Later J[/#00BF00]
[signature]
Yep, and sometime after that one, I watched him land another one. 25 incher I think he said. I was fishing 20 yards from John, even using a piece of fresh cut carp he shared, I got nothin, nada, zip, in 3 hours. [:/]
Oh well the season is young........[fishon]
[signature]

Cool
4/15/2019
Bear river bird refuge

dang Jeff I forgot to put down the banner. just noticed that

[#00bf00]John we understand it happens and banners get forgotten we aren't to professional here, so we allow for a little human error... It's all for fun anyway.... Heck of a fish again... good for 29.5 points, just about across the 90 point line... great job...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Way to go John ! [fishon]
[signature]

Cool
I thought there was a rule against crossing the 90 point line before the first of May?

Seriously though, well done!
[signature]