Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2019 Cat Contest
You got the half inch digits back, but now you have lost the names of the contestants.[frown]
[signature]
Oh my our quality control is terrible. This is guess your position post. BTW you moved ahead of BLK and myself to fifth place. Sorry I’ll fix it Monday. Jeff
[signature]
Here's a new update::: [#0000ff]Sorry not much time to keep things updated lately... Let me know if I missed something this week??? Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon62519.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Jeff, I think your spreadsheet formulas have shifted somewhere. The average size column for TinCansMate shows 37.75 but her 3 fish should only average 25.17.

Same problem for Catslayer.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks I’ll fix that. Jeff
[signature]
[#0000ff]Here's a little update... I think I got everyone's fish entered, if I missed yours please let me know... Thanks J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon7219.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Hey the Posse' made a big push over the holiday and moved up towards the top... Reduced the North's lead a little more, but over all the team scores have held... but team north needs to pay attention to the southern surge that is sneaking up on their lead... Check it out and let me know what I need to correct... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon7819.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
CatCarsen's fish ave. should be 28.17.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Thanks I forgot to update that
[signature]
[#0000ff]Update time, nice fish coming in from down south... Lead is narrowing for the north as more southern team members push the second tier northerners out of the top end out the chart... Sorry for the long time between updates, but not a lot has changed... Here ya go... Later J[/#0000ff]

[inline catcon72419.PNG]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Let's update this thing... Lots of new fish hit the charts this weekend... Forest broke into the top ten, well done Forest, you have really paid your dues and this is well deserved... Congrats... Little bit of new northern blood hitting the charts, which is great to see, thanks you two... Jim also found a triple treat down at Utah Lake... Here are the new numbers... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon72919.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000ff]The south strikes back, way to go Richard and Violet, nice bunch of fish to add to the tally... See attached... J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon73019.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Well it was nice while it lasted. Me and you tied for 8th place. Now tied for 9th.
Going back to UL Lindon this Saturday, maybe get one to bump that 29" from last Sunday.
Then heading back to Bear River BR Sunday............[fishon]
[signature]

Cool
Yup I need to get some fish caught, went from fifth to ninth and haven’t even caught a channel since. I really need to get out again and catch some. Hopefully soon. Good luck this weekend. Later Jeff
[signature]
[#0000ff]Wow, watch out team north the south is on a roll.... Lots of movement this week, but notice how close the south is coming on the top 20 and even narrowing the top 10 lead... New players this week catching big fish, way to go and congrats on some great fish... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon8519.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Jeff, need to check your formulas or your calculator.
TinCansMate total is correct at 79.5, but you have 3 fish @ 29+26+25 which is 80.0 and her 3 fish are 29.0 + 25.5 + 25.0. Having problems with those 1/2 point marks again ? [Wink]
[signature]

Cool
Forest it’s just a rounding error when I reduce the spreadsheet so I can fit it on a single screen to do a screenshot then it rounds off that trailing decimal. The info in the sheet is correct it just doesn’t display accurately. Likely we will see more of this now we have so many entries in the contest. I’ll try and watch it but I will probably miss it from time to time. Sorry. Jeff
[signature]
Hey, no need to be sorry......... I was just givin you some harassment............ I work with spread sheets all day. There is a way to keep that from happening.
[signature]

Cool
[#0000ff]I know I've had several questions about rounding errors, so here is an update with Jim's new fish... Hopefully I got the rounding deal better this time... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon8819.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#00bf00]Here's and update with a few young men making moves up the chart... The moose crew are tearing it up... congrats guys... Later J[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]
[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00][inline catcon8919.PNG][/#00bf00]
[signature]