Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 catfish contest
28.5 inches
Cutler tributary
5/13/19
[#00bf00]
[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]Nice fish, good for 28.5 points, has it spawned out already? It looks really skinny compared to what they have been looking like. One reminder, when you get other fish, just reply to this same post, you don't have to make a new one each time... In fact it's much easier for me if you keep all your fish on the same post. Thanks J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Thanks, sounds good.
[signature]
28 inches
Cutler tributary
5/18/19

Sorry for the bad pictues, I need 4 hands and 3 feet.

[#00bf00]Nice Catch, good for 28 points... Next time get the picture from more above the fish so I can see both ends lining up on the scale... congrats... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
This one is not a cat but it is breakfast when I get up. Caught in Idaho before returning to Utah for the ol catfishing.
[signature]
I can sure relate to the
Quote:I need 4 hands and 3 feet.

Nice Cat
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks
[signature]
Yaa, my picture taking skills are lacking. I was trying to make sure the ruler was seen. I will see if I can get some help with the next one, I dont have enough hands. Thanks for all you do.
[signature]
No worries I know how hard it is. I think Ahi has it figured out the best with his tripod and remote button. But the rest of us will keep needing that extra arm. Or put up with the frustration of flipping fish. Good luck. J
[signature]
I thought I had a measurement until I saw the picture. I was thinking it went 24 inches but after seeing the picture maybe a tad bigger. You judge. Cutler tribuatary. 6/25/2019.

[#00bf00]I think that looks like 25 points to me... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
Almost a grand slam in the cutler fishery tonight. One carp (not shown) two walleyes, one large mouth, channel cats, and a crappie to round out the slam. You never know what you are going to get in the cutler area.
[signature]
That's a good looking mixed bag.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
A mixed bag it is. All out of the same place.
[signature]