Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Catfish Contest catchinon
Hey Forest, you were too quick on the draw. I was still sorting out my pictures Blush . The edited version has the correct pictures.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(04-08-2020, 11:55 PM)catchinon Wrote: UL
4-8-20
26.5"
29"
Sorry about the poor picture quality lately--I'll work on it. You'll have to look carefully at the bigger one. He was flopping around a lot.
 [Image: IMG-0436.jpg] [Image: IMG-0435.jpg]

Craig you've got to keep both ends of the tape visible so I can verify length. There is no way I can accurately verify that 26 incher. Do you have other pictures that show both ends?  I'll give you 26.5 points since this one isn't a prize fish, but if it was it would be a no score. Oh and your ghost fish is nice. Later J

Posted 26.5 

(05-12-2020, 02:19 PM)catchinon Wrote: Hey Forest, you were too quick on the draw. I was still sorting out my pictures Blush . The edited version has the correct pictures.

OK. Posted 28.0" .  Craig, it would help just a bit if you would get all your sorting and shadow correcting, etc. before you post a fish. Then just post the ones you really want counted.  You have so much additional "spam" in your contest thread, it's getting difficult to tell what is one of your contest fish and what isn't. 
Thanks. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Not sure why you dredged up a post from April 8th (?). My camera is full of technology which I haven't sorted all out yet. I can't really see the photos in detail on my camera or computer and so I have to post them and then decide if they are good or not. Then I have to delete the ones I don't want and that whole process takes a little time. Sorry to make your and Jeff's jobs hard; I'll keep working on it. While we're on the subject of "spam" in these threads I have thought that maybe we all should keep our comments for the cat chat and leave these clear for the posting of fish. Just an idea.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

[/url]

[url=https://ibb.co/r62zGMk][Image: TP6A4177.jpg]

Utah Lake
5-21-20
30.5"

The site is giving me fits about uploading another photo to my previous post. So I'm trying again with a lightened-up version of the above photo.
[Image: 5-21-20large1.jpg]

I’m good for 30.5 points. Congrats Craig

Nice fish!  Welcome to the 30" club!
(05-26-2020, 04:58 AM)catchinon Wrote: [/url]

[url=https://ibb.co/r62zGMk][Image: TP6A4177.jpg]

Utah Lake
5-21-20
30.5"

The site is giving me fits about uploading another photo to my previous post. So I'm trying again with a lightened-up version of the above photo.

I’m good for 30.5 points. Congrats Craig  

Posted  

Cool
Utah Lake
9-2-20
30"
[Image: 9-2-2020-30-inch.jpg]

Looks like 30 points. Congrats 

Placard? What's a plackard? Now, what was my name again?

(09-04-2020, 06:50 AM)catchinon Wrote: Placard? What's a plackard? Now, what was my name again?

And you a school teacher............... Dodgy

Cool
I are a Engish teacher.

(09-03-2020, 12:19 AM)catchinon Wrote: Utah Lake
9-2-20
30"
[Image: 9-2-2020-30-inch.jpg]

Looks like 30 points. Congrats 

POSTED  30.0

Cool
Utah Lake
9-21-20
32"
[Image: 9-24-20-32in.jpg]

Ouch I hate this situation because the head being higher than the tape and the angle of the photo from the tail end gives a false impression. I think it’s as the tape reads at 31.75, but since it appears a little longer I’ll call it 32. In the future take photo from directly above center of the fish. 

Wow, big fish!  Congrats!
Sure, it doesn't quite make it on the tail end but the nose is offset even more on the other end. But whatever Jeff says is fine with me. Just happy to be here.

(09-25-2020, 02:17 AM)catchinon Wrote: Utah Lake
9-21-20
32"
[Image: 9-24-20-32in.jpg]

Ouch I hate this situation because the head being higher than the tape and the angle of the photo from the tail end gives a false impression. I think it’s as the tape reads at 31.75, but since it appears a little longer I’ll call it 32. In the future take photo from directly above center of the fish. 

POSTED  32.0

Cool