Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge? What Challenge
Come on Fuzz ,OCF, auger head lets see some of them pics you have been hoarding. I think there is a learning experience here we are missing. We want to learn from the best. So we will know where to go next weekend. LOL
[signature]
lol not that easy dude.. [shocked].. i'm waiting to hear form you as to where to go next week.. [sly]
[signature]
I don't see OCF or augerhead on the list. Either they are waiting until the last minute or they decided they spent too much money on gas chasing fish last winter.

Come on Fuzz! Don't be so misterious.
[signature]
Yo Glen,,

I just so happen to know where where me ol'e buddy lives so we can just follow him this weekend if your game... ??

PS.. Have spotting scope, will travel! [laugh]
[signature]
not fair i call foul on that one!! [:p].

why just invite your self to go with? [Smile].
you know your allways welcome to join me my friend!
[signature]
Sounds good I will give ya a holler when I can get some time to go on my big guided fishing trip.
[signature]
I'll try hard to hook up with ya in your neck of the woods soon. Meanwhile, cross yer fingers that it gets cold here again because the island calling and my trigger finger is itchy. [Wink]
[signature]
lol well i'm not sure who will be doing the guiding? you or me. i know your just as good at ice fish if not better then i am! [shocked].. i look forword to meeting up with ya to do some fishing!
[signature]
there is it a challenge yet? [crazy] [:p] [sly]
[signature]