2013 flyfishing-Albinotrout
Here is a 14" rainbow from lost creek, caught on a woolly bugger.[cool]
[signature]
[#000080]Judging by the corner it looks like a tape measure to me. [/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080]28 points have been added to your total. [/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080]You have 28 points total.[/#000080]
Caught some smallies on a clouser at pineview today but they were all camera shy and did a quick release as I got them to shore.[:/] sorry, but it was fun [sly]
[signature]
13 inch tiger trout caught on a renegade at teapot.
[signature]
[#000080]26 points have been added to your total. You have 54 points total.[/#000080]
Woohoo! I'm getting there slowly but surely.[Wink]
[signature]
Here is a white bass caught on a clouser at Utah lake/provo river inlet. I will call it 12" It looks as though it may have been 12 1/2" . Both pics are of the same fish. just different shots. And yes I was float tubing.[cool]
[signature]
[#000080]25 points have been added to your total. You have 79 points total.[/#000080]
Thanks now it's time to go find some big fish. Now where to go hmmmmm?????[Smile]
[signature]
For my next entry how about a 16" Northern Pike from Yuba caught on a clouser? [Smile][sly]

Tried for a larger one but it broke my 0X tippet I had on (for those who don't know what that is 15 lb test line.[frown]
[signature]
[#000080]32 points have been added to your total. You have 111 points total.[/#000080]
Ok here is a 15 1/2 inch cuthroat from scofield. Looks like it is trying to push 15 3/4. [cool]

Only three more to go!
[signature]
[#000080]I regret to inform you that due to the fact that the contest word is missing from the picture, (and you could not produce another picture with the words BWO in it) I cannot count the cutthroat entry in the contest.[/#000080]
Oh well I wondered after I got home and just saw the corner of my paper in the shot. It was a nice cutthroat but hey it makes me have the need of going out again. I think I will hit strawberry or soldier creek this time.[Smile]
[signature]
Ok here it is my next entry. an 18 inch cutthroat from strawberry on what else? A woolly bugger![cool]

I would have had an upgrade on my rainbow but in one pic the fish shifted and another fish spit the fly back at me when I got it to the toon.
[signature]
[#000080]36 points have been added to your total. You have 147 points total.[/#000080]
[signature]
Well its half way through October and I hate to say this, that I may not be able to finish getting all the entries. I may make it out one more time if I am lucky. I know I started a month late but I think I did a good job and had some fun catching fish on a fly rod that I haven't before. I will attempt to get my last three entries before the end of the month but as it gets colder my gear wants to stay indoors and get warm [:p][:p].
[signature]
I know how you feel. My hands hurt so bad when I catch fish on the fly that I probably won't submit any more entries. I have been unable to fly fish since Late August. And to think i was so close to winning too (I am still in the top 3 with 2 more fish to catch).

But all in all it was well worth playing and paying for the comp this year. I targeted big fish, caught big fish, and tried new places and techniques. The goals I set have been met and that makes me feel like a winner.

I secretly want to extend the comp till the end of November. It aint over till the fat icy lady sings darn it!
[signature]
[quote TyeDyeTwins]

I secretly want to extend the comp till the end of November. It aint over till the fat icy lady sings darn it![/quote]

[cool]
[signature]