Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Utah Catfish Challenge - Bottomwatcher
I'm in for the North
[signature]
Its been a tough summer for big cats for me. here are my 3 best so far. I hope to get out some more but the duck hunt is closing in on us fast. 2-8lber's and a 13. I cant seem to pick up that special fish to put me up in the charts.Go team North . Fish are out of the Bear River
Hey you need to get these fish entered completely by the rules so we can qualify them, they are great fish and I don't want them DQ'ed, so on each fish enter date caught, where and what you measured them to be... Then the scorers will verify the lengths and you'll be top five most likely... So I know it's a pain, but just add that info and we'll get you up there where you belong... these will definitely help team north, nice job... J
[signature]
Catfish 1 was caught on 7/27/15 and is 27 inches. Catfish 2 was caught on 9/12/15 and is 29 1/2 inches. Catfish 3 was caught on 7/18/15 and is 27 1/2 inches. Sorry about that I will try to keep up on the post if I bump anything up. All fish were caught on the Bear River
Nice job BW, that should work... Looks like you're currently in second place... Congrats... If you're a chart watcher you can check out my unofficial score post and see your name in lights... Well maybe not lights but you did land on top of the posse's scores even if the sheriff still has a lead on ya... Nice job... J
[signature]
Some nice fish. Let's make them official. You did followup with your dates and measures. Pics look good, but you neglected to our your honey hole. Ok, at least just give up the body of water you abused so efficiently!

Thanks. And well done.
A Yote he did say they were caught on the Bear River. So I think he covered your requirement. Later J
[signature]