Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hook color, big deal or not?
lol i didnt even notice there were diffrent colors untill yesterday Sad enough i went fishing today at a nature park here in sth fl with my father and funny enough he used the red hook.... i used the regular hooks that i use.... i got a hit off a 10in watermelon seed worm unfortunatly i didnt have it rigged right and the worm was gone hook still there..... about 4 mins after that my father got a hit on his line with the red hook then we moved to a bigger open water spot he cast out about 4 or 5 times same area i had been casting in prior he gets a hit on about a 4lb lrg mouth..... then when i moved he went to where i was (again) and caught a 5 lb lrg mouth..... then that was about it for 2 hours we caught 4 bass..... the one i caught was about 1 lb[Sad]..... yes thats the only bass i caught.. but we were only out there for about 2 hours[cool][Image: littlebittytinybabyfishlol.jpg]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Hook color, big deal or not? - by Tarpon4me - 02-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Re: [Tarpon4me] Hook color, big deal or not? - by CaptJoeVerdino - 03-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Re: [CaptJoeVerdino] Hook color, big deal or not? - by solo_one87 - 03-03-2007, 03:21 AM