Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish With Live bream or Cut bream, which is beastin?
good stuff,you know,I always been thinking of using a mouse for catfish,I know it sounds Sad,but hey[:p],after all cats like mice don't they,man what if you use a huge rat to catch that 75lber,man that'll be awesome,I still plan to take some mice one day to the glades and try them for bass,if I do I'll use a rubber band to hold the hook in place[Wink],good luck I hope you catch that world record cat,stew meat sounds good,if it wasn't raw,I'd end up eating my bait[Image: happy.gif][inline 007.JPG] This is my nephews limited eddition"south bend" rod that had broke in half,I fixed good enough to catch this,I used 20lb power pro,and a tica baitrunner, I think its the 2500,smallest they make..I saw the huge cat trying to get under a rock so I moved the boat out to deeper water,awesome day thanks!,heres my nephew[inline 005.JPG] I had been told not to take this albino before by a fisherman.This cat had a hole dug out in the lake at someones back yard,I had to wait for the people to go inside before I cast,I think it was their pet at some time in a fish tank,after I hooked it I slowly moved away from the house[Image: suspicious.gif]funny, the bigger cats I've caught have been in the early afternoon,I remeber catching a 4lber after school one day with some friends on a half of raw hotdog mmm,"you can eat that raw" lol.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Jeremiah_Owens] Catfish With Live bream or Cut bream, which is beastin? - by Paulpro - 11-29-2011, 02:52 AM