Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2019 Cat Contest
Okay Jeff, the North leads in everything posted on the board, but there are other calculations where the South leads. First, the South only has 18 fish in the Top 20 category. If you average for each team by their actual number the South leads 27.17 to 26.95. I'll admit that that is a virtual tie, but the South does edge out the North. Second, if you average the North's 23 fish in the Total Length category you get 25.02 while the South still maintains the 27.17 average giving the South more than a two-inch average advantage over the North. This all seems to indicate that the South is a little slow getting untracked this year, but when we do catch our traction, watch out! Some of big dogs haven't even gotten off the porch yet, either. And if we look at the Top Ten score the South is only .85" per fish behind. That doesn't look so much when you think of it that way. As you said, it's very close this year and I wanted both teams to see that we are strongly in it still. [Smile][fishon]
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Messages In This Thread
Standings 2019 Cat Contest - by SkunkedAgain - 03-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Standings 2019 Cat Contest - by catchinon - 04-22-2019, 04:11 PM