Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle, Deer Creek and Strawberry sort-of open to non-residents of Wasatch County
(04-22-2020, 01:57 AM)MSM1970 Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 12:55 AM)kentofnsl Wrote: Wasatch County is open again to non-residents.

SO I read through it and do ot see anywhere if says its ok to go there, just to make sure you can get out of there county, not sure if you could point me to the paragraph,  looked on the state park web and it has not been updated.
not saying it is ro not, its just not real clear, Im with you I would like to see it open,

BOB!!!!

"5. Essential Activities.  …individuals may perform any of the following Essential Activities and must ensure a distance of six feet from others not in their household…

For outdoor activity.  To engage in outdoor activity,… such as, fishing…"

Perhaps they will keep the state parks closed because of paragraph 14.

"14. Visitors. Visitor are encouraged to not come to Wasatch County."

So I will be the first to admit that it is still debatable about whether or not one who is not a Wasatch County resident should recreate in Wasatch County, but it appears that it is not a strict order that one should not.  I won't be going there until at least May 1st, when, hopefully, it will return to more normal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordanelle, Deer Creek and Strawberry open to non-residents of Wasatch County - by kentofnsl - 04-22-2020, 02:32 AM