Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back … but with a lot of changes …
Yup, I just couldn't stay away from BFT Utah.  My first attempts to get logged into the new format failed (had me named as someone else).  But today I was able to successfully get in. I recently (6 months ago) moved to the Pacific Northwest (PNW). I now live just 5 miles from the Canadian border and 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean.  I moved up here to be closer to my daughter and her family who live just over the border in British Columbia Canada.  Been kind of a bummer that I moved up here to be with them and the border has been closed for a couple months now due to COVID-19.

Another big change; last week I sold my boat to a fellow from Millville (in the picture).  Not only did I sell my boat but I also sold all of my tackle and rods for Bear Lake, Pineview, Willard, and most of my Strawberry stuff.  Sold it to him all in one big package. 

[Image: New-Owner-Lyle.jpg]

I did keep my favorite Strawberry jigging rods, some mack jigging rods, a couple of Bear Lake whitefish rods and a chubbing rod.  Filled an entire utility trailer and part of my truck to take it all back to Utah as part of the boat and tackle package.

So if you see my old Gregor boat out on Bear Lake, motor over and tell the owner "Hi" for me will ya?

Once the airlines open back up and are reasonably safe from the pandemic, I plan to make many trips back to Utah to fish with my dear fishing buddies.  And if you think you might have space in YOUR boat, I'd love to join you sometime.

--- Coot ---

Messages In This Thread
I'm back … but with a lot of changes … - by Old_Coot - 05-24-2020, 02:22 AM