Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Has this ever happened to you before
(02-04-2021, 05:50 PM)liketrolling Wrote: it was two week that I had put my boat in the water and it is stored in my garage.

last summer I put  new boards on the trailer using, indoor outdoor carpet from home depot.   (bunk boards)  
to hold up the boat.
Monday and tue went to Flaming Gorge. Mon. at 7:30 am put the boat in the water and had a hard time getting it off the trailer.
but it came off.   Tue a lot of ice around the docks had to brake the ice when we put the boat in, broke one of my tail lights.
could not get the boat off the trailer it was frozen on. tried alot of things but nothing worked.  so went home, missed a good day for fishing no wind the the sun was coming up.

so I just ordered this    http://gatorbak.com/  Bunk cover (next time will take some Silicone Spray)

Just coat the bunks with WD40....though the environmentalists won't be happy to see that coming off the bunks in the water. Maybe take a jug of potable RV antifreeze and slowly pour a little along the bunk boards? Just a thought, no idea if it would work or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has this ever happened to you before - by addicted2fishin - 02-04-2021, 11:40 PM