Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Project Hope Im not Sorry :)
Ya, I knew when I took this on, it was now or never and I just didnt think the floor would take one more year without doing something. So, yep, was it the right time?  Maybe not with my health, but hey, I figured that what the heck just go for it.  But believe me, getting down into the inside of the boat onto the floor to try and make things fit you normally can get yourself into some positions that make you wonder what the heck your doing.  But now, OMG, I got into some positions 2 days ago getting the first piece of wood down that I really thought I was a contortionist lol lol Smile And I felt it yesterday but, I got it down and in so hey, its all good.  But the one small piece that fits back under one of the back seats where the motor battery goes with all the wiring, try to do this with normal health Sad let alone with only one knee that works on 50% capacity and the other one on about 10%. Thank God for boat cushions so you can kneel down on the floor to get into a position that even Houdini would be proud of, lol lol. Any how, I just try to figure out every step before I get into the boat because getting down once is tough enough, let alone in and out measure remeasure, cut, recut, on and on. It just dont work and then to have an oxygen hose that you need to breath and you keep laying on it, kneeling on it and you cant breath, OMG, it becomes a comedian show to say the least. 
But, I will get it done and I will use it until I can no longer get in or out of the damn boat, lol. 

Messages In This Thread
Boat Project Hope Im not Sorry :) - by duksnfish - 03-29-2022, 12:37 PM
RE: Boat Project Hope Im not Sorry :) - by duksnfish - 04-01-2022, 12:13 PM