Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SE Region Regulation meetings
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]The F&G are considering some changes in the SE region for the 2008/2009 fishing regulations. Some of the places I’ve heard they are looking at are Treasureton, Glendale, Condie, McCoy Creek and Snake River below American Falls Reservoir. They are looking at increasing opportunity at a couple places and changing or adding slot limits at other places. I’ve been to a number of these meetings in the past and the F&G do listen to what people tell them. I plan on going to the Tuesday meeting.[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]Here is a list of meetings in the SE region. All meetings start at 7pm.[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]May 8th, Pocatello: ISU Student Union Building in North Fork Room (3rd floor)[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]May 9th, Blackfoot: Mountain View Middle School[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]May 10th, Soda Springs: Senior Citizen Center[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]May 15th, Preston: Fire Station[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]May 16th, Montpelier: Oregon Trail Center[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][black]I would recommend you call the F&G’s SE region office if you would like more information. [/black][/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
SE Region Regulation meetings - by BrianID - 05-05-2007, 11:44 PM