Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Catfishing Challenge Entrants, Standings
Here we have it you Mad-Catters. Final results are in for the first (annual?) Utah Catfishing Challenge.
First let me thank each and every one of you - those that showed interest, entered the contest, made entries - and to those that have enjoyed your cattin- independent of the contest.

I've had a great time watching and tracking the entries coming in. Ya'll inspire! Some fine whiskers have shown their faces round these parts, and I'm proud of each of you.
Had a chance to get a young angler onto his first channel cat yesterday, and to see that Smile, and the holler to dad "look I got one" - I think the boy's hooked, and will warn you to watch out for him next year!

Not to rub salt in your fillets, but looks like the North ran away with it. Both total entries, and by the contest rules - the top 5 is in. Further congrats to each of the monthly winners, and everyone that landed a cat over 30"s. Nicely done - gotta have good drag control, eh?! (and a big net!)

Here's the Excel Table of the results, and a couple charts with your grand totals. Again - thanks to everyone who participated, and a special shout out to those new BFT members that joined because of the contest. That's a win right there!

Hearty congrats to
Danielc for the first month's top award, and
Wormsinker for the second month's top award,
and an extra large gold clap for
UTCatman for the final grand prize winning entries.

I welcome input on the contest, results, timeframe - and suggestions for next year, assuming we go for it again.

[inline "Catfishing Results Table.jpg"]

[inline "Catfish Contest Finals Chart1.jpg"]

[inline "Catfish Contest Finals Chart2.jpg"]

If anyone sees any miscalculations, errors in entries, or challenges - shoot me a PM and I'll address it ASAP.

Prize awards to be announced shortly.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [CoyoteSpinner] 2012 Catfishing Challenge Entrants, Standings - by CoyoteSpinner - 09-09-2012, 06:10 PM