Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Catfish Challenge, Rules, Entries
FINAL RESULTS 2013 10_19_13

Ok, at long last (sorry, tail tucked!) I have the FINAL results and tallys. I've actually been hesitating to apply the final formula, like waiting for Xmas day to reveal.

Gotta say - I LOVE this! Ya'll have been great competitors, you south have fought tooth and nail, and made a dominant amount of entries. It's just too bad some people are able to nab those monsters from the north!

[inline "2013 Final Graphs.jpg"]

[inline "2013 Final Scores.jpg"]
Grand Team Total: It's a PUSH! Check my numbers, check my calculations, double check I've got all the entries in, PLEASE! But - the Top-5 I'm seeing comes out at 151 each. And despite a lot of dominant 30+ entries from the south, I tip my catfishing hat to UTCatman, comes in with a 33.5" toad, one of two entries - to take the grand lead for first biggest fish, with Boatloadakids for first place overall.

[inline "2013 Final Scores All.jpg"]

We have Danielc with a 31" Carp to nail that category. And I want to commend CatCarsen and Boatloadakids for their determination, and time spent on the water! CatCarsen is our YOUTH CHAMP, and will receive special honors and awards for his great catches and contributions.

It's been a long adventure, and I've been impressed with everyones civil and entertaining contributions. Thank you all for making it a fun contest to entertain. I'm still itching to scratch that 30 inch mark. It'll happen!

I'll work on getting prizes and awards out.
Open invite - anyone who entered and wants some BFT stickers, just drop me your snail mail. On the way.

Messages In This Thread
2013 Catfish Challenge, Rules, Entries - by CoyoteSpinner - 04-03-2013, 09:56 PM