Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle with Liketrolling
My self 2knots and SmittyT met Liketrolling at at the ramp at 6:30 and headed back to the same spot where me and Wiper hunter and Ira caught our fish on my last trip with no love and not many marks on the electronics, we moved down to a spot where I did well last year and got our only Kokanee of the day but it was a good one 22” 3.5lbs and caught around 20 14-16” bows we caught  the Kokanee at 15’ and the bows from 4-17’ averaging about 1.3 mph. Robert’s electronics are amazing but a bit out of my budget. He is a gracious host and even gave me the honor of running his boat, it was a lot of fun. I’m going back in the morning with my boat if anyone wants join me send a pm or reply to this post and I’ll check back through evening to see if there’s any takers.

Attached Files Image(s)

I can't beat that fish - we got some rainbows and browns this morning - no kokanee. However when we were retrieving the boat, a woman came running over. She yelled that her husband was in the water. Three of us ran over on the dock and fished her husband out - he had gone in between the docks and his boat. It was about all the 3 of us could to to get him out - so we did get a "big one". Great day on Jordanelle.
(04-17-2021, 09:57 PM)brookie Wrote: I can't beat that fish - we got some rainbows and browns this morning - no kokanee. However when we were retrieving the boat, a woman came running over. She yelled that her husband was in the water. Three of us ran over on the dock and fished her husband out - he had gone in between the docks and his boat. It was about all the 3 of us could to to get him out - so we did get a "big one". Great day on Jordanelle.
 Nice day to be out on the water and I'm sure that 'big one' was glad you were there as well.
Great day on the water with the group, it was great to see Robert’s finders in person. The bows kept us busy while we were looking for the “next” koke victim. Good job on the rescue Brookie. Thanks for the invite Shawn and then Robert, looking forward to our next trip.
(04-17-2021, 09:37 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: My self 2knots and SmittyT met Liketrolling at at the ramp at 6:30 and headed back to the same spot where me and Wiper hunter and Ira caught our fish on my last trip with no love and not many marks on the electronics, we moved down to a spot where I did well last year and got our only Kokanee of the day but it was a good one 22” 3.5lbs and caught around 20 14-16” bows we caught  the Kokanee at 15’ and the bows from 4-17’ averaging about 1.3 mph. Robert’s electronics are amazing but a bit out of my budget. He is a gracious host and even gave me the honor of running his boat, it was a lot of fun. I’m going back in the morning with my boat if anyone wants join me send a pm or reply to this post and I’ll check back through evening to see if there’s any takers.
Nice fattie! Hoping they come on this year. Much shorter drive than Strawberry...

TiteLines
Wow, that is the biggest koke I've ever seen from there especially this early in the season, congrats, sound like a great day.
Congrats guys, sounds like a fun trip and beauty of a Koke... Way to go Brookie...always nice to have a helping hand or two when you're in desperate need... Be a cool dip this time of year... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(04-17-2021, 09:37 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: My self 2knots and SmittyT met Liketrolling at at the ramp at 6:30 and headed back to the same spot where me and Wiper hunter and Ira caught our fish on my last trip with no love and not many marks on the electronics, we moved down to a spot where I did well last year and got our only Kokanee of the day but it was a good one 22” 3.5lbs and caught around 20 14-16” bows we caught  the Kokanee at 15’ and the bows from 4-17’ averaging about 1.3 mph. Robert’s electronics are amazing but a bit out of my budget. He is a gracious host and even gave me the honor of running his boat, it was a lot of fun. I’m going back in the morning with my boat if anyone wants join me send a pm or reply to this post and I’ll check back through evening to see if there’s any takers.
I am always grateful to those who let me tag along and learn from them.  it was nice to meet 2knots and get out with Liketrolling and obifish again.  It was a great morning of fishing.  Thanks.