Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO - Flig Rigs, Baits & Tactics
I finally finished putting together this "nuts and bolts" video on rigging and fishing with fligs.  Hope it helps anyone who has wondered what fligging is all about.

VIDEO LINK:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3pDtYDsZs
That was an awesome video Pat. Thank you . Think I will try some of the medium fligs in the spring. Ive made up some of the wire sinkers with the heaver wire. That should help not to loose so many sinkers . Youve really done awesome with your videos Pat.
(10-24-2021, 05:48 PM)lee! Wrote: That was an awesome video Pat. Thank you . Think I will try some of the medium fligs in the spring. Ive made up some of the wire sinkers with the heaver wire. That should help not to loose so many sinkers . Youve really done awesome with your videos Pat.

Thank you sir.  But you already get the fishing buddy discount.  Don't push it.
(10-24-2021, 06:30 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 05:48 PM)lee! Wrote: That was an awesome video Pat. Thank you . Think I will try some of the medium fligs in the spring. Ive made up some of the wire sinkers with the heaver wire. That should help not to loose so many sinkers . Youve really done awesome with your videos Pat.

Thank you sir.  But you already get the fishing buddy discount.  Don't push it.

hehe
I'm just wondering what are good sources for the hooks you use for the biggest fligs. Suggestions?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(10-25-2021, 03:59 PM)catchinon Wrote: I'm just wondering what are good sources for the hooks you use for the biggest fligs. Suggestions?

Me.  I got a bunch and will gladly download a few at a good price.  Otherwise, a lot of hooks have become hard to find in our current "shortage economy".  If you guys can make it up here, I will go through my inventory and help you put together a good starter kit...or more if you want/need more.
Thanks
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.