Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Tying Round Table In The Ogden Area.
I like what I see in the fly tying party that the SLC area folks are putting on. I would like to do the same thing in the Ogden area. I co-teach a beginning class in Roy and could reserve the Rec Center if there is enough interest. I have reserved April 24th [sat.]from 5:00 till 9:00 for the event.Please let me know if you are interested. I would like to swap patterns and ideas with other tiers. If you are new to tying that is OK we could give you the basics so you could see if you would have an interest in the art. I hope there are enough of you out there to make this work. DKSRenegade
[signature]
I would like to do that but the 17th is a bad day,I will be tying at the east Idaho fly tying Expo that day.
[signature]
HFT, Would the 10th or the 24th work for you? I would love to have you join us. Your knowledge and reputation would be not only welcome but highly anticipated. Please let me know and I will try to change the date. Thanks DKS.
[signature]
Either of those days would work out for me.
[signature]
The date is now the 24th of April. HFT mark that on your calendar PLEASE.
[signature]
I'd come, sounds like it could be a good time. Keep us posted.
[signature]
I have it marked. look forward to tying and seeing others ty PM me when you get it figured out I will see what help you with.
[signature]
I don't know my schedule this far out but if possible I would have a great interest. Keep us posted.
[signature]
I will post the fly tying event information every once in a while. We will discuss what people will want to bring and other related ideas as we go. Meanwhile let me know if you have any questions. DKS
[signature]