Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Catfish Contest Begins
I put the general call out to sign up today on the Utah general board... All the rules and placard are there, but here is a repeat of that data in case you missed that post... Sign up from now until May 31, 2017... Good luck
[signature]
Thanks for running the contest ,please sign me up as a Northerner, Thanks, Here Kitty Kitty.
[signature]
Got ya added. Thanks for returning for another year of fun. Good luck. J
[signature]
Please add me to the north team please
[signature]
hey Jeff Since it is blowing so hard today, I stayed home and put this together. last year I might have lost a half inch here and there when ruler was a hair pass the tip of fishes nose. hope it passes your inspection.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Nice board! Things are getting serious now!!!
[signature]
was look though the prizes and didn't see the smallest catfish trophy mentioned. is it not on this year?
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Ahi, yes the small catfish prize is still in play so be sure to enter those little fellows as well. Good luck. J
[signature]
Bump board is approved. Nice job. J
[signature]
this is poddyyak i would like to be added to team south
[signature]
Thanks for joining BFT and I got ya added to the list. J
[signature]
If you have the room sign me up for the north.
[signature]
There you are, I knew I seen a post from you somewhere... Got ya added to the list and BTW I still have your prize package from last year and I lost your address.... I'm such a spazzz... Do you mind PMing that to me again? I'll try and get it to you.... Sorry J
[signature]
Bovineowner offered a beef prize for the catfish contest... This is just to help me remember so in the end I don't forget like I am prone to doing lately... J
[signature]
Thanks.
[signature]
Put me down for the south please .
[signature]
Got you entered on both contests now... Thanks for joining and hope you have fun with us on the contests... Later J
[signature]
I'd like to join this Contest also.[cool]
[signature]
Got you on the list, I think I forgot to tell you... Later J
[signature]