Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Catfish Contest BLK
Here we go Jeff. Caught all three of these 36 inchers today, 3-3 at Lincoln Beach. The tape may show a different length but I'm still claiming 36 inches on all of them.

How about 25, a 26.5, and a 24.5? My BFT logo slipped off on the biggest one so you can reject him if want to. All of them will be replaced by legit 36 inchers in the future.

It has begun.

BLK

[#00ff00]Nice job Lynn, way to fill a line right off the bat... I can't believe your catching cats, I was on 5' of ice Saturday...[/#00ff00]
[#00ff00]Anyway, I'm seeing 26.5, 25 and 24.5 points... nice start... J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
Jeff-- Not meanin' to make busy work for you but would like to add these two cats to my score. Caught at UL today, 3-11. One at 29 inches and the other 27 or whatever you see.

Good day today with warmer weather on the way. Hope you can get out soon.

BLK

[#00ff00]Nice job Lynn, good for 29 and 27 points... not wasting anytime this year.... very nice... Later J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
Yo Jeff! Just want to get a yea or "neigh" on my new super-duper bump board. Can't get out after 'em because of the lousy weather so took the time to up-grade the bump board. It folds flat so I can use the bottom as a bait cutting board, then turn it, open the wings, insert the headboard and measure the next big one.

I considered cutting a few inches out of the middle of each yard stick but....

An extension for the 36+ incher is still in the Design and Development Department.

Hoping for warm weather.[Smile]

BLK
[signature]
Boy it better clear up and you let you fish before you start on building and arch.[cool]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Nice BLK, it's approved. What to check mine out as well? See attached. Later J
[signature]
28 incher caught today, May 11th, at Lincoln beach. 30+ incher coming next week.

BLK

[#00bf00]Nice job Lynn, good for 28 points... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
28 1/2 inch cat, June 2, Utah Lake. Helps a little.

BLK

[#00bf00]Nice job Lynn, good for 28.5... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Another at 28 1/2 inches. June 6, at UL. Will help my score only 1/2 inch but every little bit helps.

Hope to have a bigger one before Jeff can update the scores again.

BLK

[#00bf00]Lynn nice pick up good for 28.5 points and I love that photo of you with a cat... don't get to see you with your prizes very often... Nice job... BTW put you in second place but I won't tell Ahi.... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]