Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snowmobile Upgrade
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Just thought I'd share my upgrade to my snowmobile to make it a better hard water fishing sled. Attached are some photos of an aluminum rack I fabbed. Hopefully this will aid in the quest for the big fish![/size][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2697;] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2696;] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2695;] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2694;]
[/center]
[signature]
Looks good as always Mac.

Does your boss know what you really do at work!?!?[Tongue]
[signature]
Now thats a nice upgrade. but where is your auger? [crazy] or do you pull a sled behind you?
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] Blm that is a cool rack you have there, did you fab and weld it yourself? Great job.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]BLM,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"]Dude, you are one passionate fisherman. You never cease to amaze me. Once agin, well done.[/font]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey, Bro, that looks almost good enough to go on my Super Fat Cat (V-Boat). I think I might have to work out something besides welding or bolting it down though. [/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Nice looking rig. Now you need to add some downriggers.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
down riggers on a snowmobile that would be a neat trick
[signature]
[#ea3131]hey blm well done looks good.should make hauling thing atound a litte easier.Aquaman, i hope that you were just jokeing about downriggers on a snowmachine.Cuz i sure dont see the point of doing that.[/#ea3131]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You've never downrigged from a snowmobile? Man, you don't know what you're missing....[Tongue][/size][/font]
[signature]
Way cool professional job. For us poor folks, pvc tubing works great, is easy to build, and cheap. Trade ya!
[signature]
Very professional looking,you could market this![Smile]
[signature]
All you need now is some training wheels on that sled, so you wont tip over!!! hahahah [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]How would you like me to ban your home IP too? You just bought your walkin' ticket, pal...
[/size][/font]
[signature]
looks good BLM, only one problem......its a artic cat. but thats coming from a guy that has no sled, so your doin way better than me. professional worksmanship, good job
[signature]
I love it i'd tell you to make one for me if I had a sled, so your getting off easy this time.
[signature]