Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big Outdoors Expo
My family and I made the trip from the desert over to Orem and attended the Big Outdoors Expo at the UVU campus. It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it. Got to meet Ty Detmer and Taysom Hill from BYU at Ty's booth. He has a ranch in south Texas for hunting exotics and white tail deer. Both autographed my son's hat and were sure nice. Lots of outdoor gear, hunting and fishing equipment and other things to do and see. First time attending this expo but worth the trip for us. Turkey season is quickly approaching but not soon enough for us. This trip gave us the chance to scratch the itch so to speak![Smile]
[signature]
Good to hear. Im sure there are others like myself that have been wondering what this show was going to be like. Just really dont want to make the drive down there if it was not going to be worth it. Especially when I have to be at the ISE show all four days.
[signature]
I am trying to make it to the ISE show but may have ranch duties and wife happiness over-ride my desire to see the sites there. If I make it, I will look ya up. Maybe Thursday
[signature]