Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont wyomingites fish anymore.
Seems like this site is as dead as a dried-up lakebed. has any one been fishing the rising water level on south west lakes? This is usually the best time to catch some big fish. any information on the gorge from buck board north. Or south
I am hoping for a good year with all the new water coming in. Just as soon as I get a trip under my belt I will let you know were and how I did.
Tight Lines and Good memory's. Remember take kids fishing.
[signature]
The last I had heard the ice line is just below big bend which is preventing launching at Buckboard and Firehole still. I did hear about some nice macks being caught down around the state line. I haven't been out other than river fishing in quite a while. I'm getting the itch to get the boat out now though.
[signature]
Ice around here is just leaving the lakes and the ice fishing was ok but could not get out as much building a house and all, hopefully done here in a few weeks so I can get out and do some fishing off the boat, just have to sell my bow mount that I have so I can get the one I want. Good luck to everyone headed out to do some fishing heard a couple places are fishing very well right now in the streams below the dam and some lakes that the ice just went off a week ago.
[signature]
Thank you
[signature]
Thanks
[signature]
[quote fishhunter_81] just have to sell my bow mount that I have so I can get the one I want. [/quote]
What kind of bow mount trolling motor are you trying to sell?
[signature]
I have a 55lb thrust minn kota power drive bow mount motor that I am trying to sell for three hundred bucks. I have used it on my alumacraft for a few years and love the motor just would like to upgrade a little bit. Hate to let it go but have my eye on a newer one.
[signature]
I'm actually looking for a 55lb thrust minn kota power drive but I need one that has auto pilot. You could try posting it on the Utah For Sale board.
[signature]
Lots of rainbows being caught from areas as far south as firehole and as far north as sheep creek.
[signature]
You have your directions tuned around. Firehole is north,and sheep creek is south.
[signature]
A lot of Wyomingites fish a ton. We just don't blab about it so as to ruin the fishing holes. Nuthin worse than having to carry your own rock to stand on!!
[signature]
Oops.

Nice Catch - Pun intended
[signature]
for sure Quicky!
[quote Quicky]A lot of Wyomingites fish a ton. We just don't blab about it so as to ruin the fishing holes. Nuthin worse than having to carry your own rock to stand on!![/quote]
[signature]