Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Utah Fishing Challenge Rules
I got you added but I need to tell Ron he scores that for me. No worries on the placard. Later J
[signature]
I'd like to join the Contest.[fishin]
[signature]
Which one or both? Catfish or open challenge? Rules are on the Utah contest board. If you need more let me know. Jeff
[signature]
Both contests please. Thanks[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
Got ya down for both, but I need to know which team for cat contest? North or South. Depends on where you fish most for cats. Utah lake your south, Bear River you're north. Let know please. Thanks and welcome to BFT. Later J
[signature]
North for the cats please
[signature]
Got ya on the right team. Thanks J
[signature]
Hey Jeff, I believe I already entered the catfish contest but if not please lock me in for team south. I would also like to enter the utah fishing challenge. I'm trying right now to register my son on the site, I hope I get him registered on time.
[signature]
OK Jeff I got my son registered. Please enter this user name in the utah fishing challenge, for the youth division, he is 9yrs old. And also please enter him in the catfish challenge for the south also. Thanks!
[signature]
I got both of you entered in both contests. Thanks and now go have some fun. Later J
[signature]
Would you guys have room for one more in this contest?
I couldn't find a deadline for participant entries.
I would be for the south, mostly fish utah lake.

I am new to this site and contests, but do fish off and on for fun. Never done any contests before, but think this would be fun.

Thanks,

Brent Malone
[signature]
Hey Brent it's great to have ya join us at BFT. We actually did have a deadline, but after discussing with other mods we felt like it would be fine to allow you to join in since you are a new member. Our little contest is more about fun and comarodery than prizes. So we are glad to have you join us. Now there are two contests the catfish and the open challenge. I'll enter you for both since you replied to the open, but mentioned the team and Utah Lake that probably applies mostly to the catfish contest. Hope you'll enjoy the contest and BFT. Later J

PS any ?s please let me know?
[signature]
Hey thanks for adding me. I am not about the prizes, I just like to fish for fun. I have only fished from 4 places in Utah. I mostly fish from Utah lake and once from east canyon. I go to places that are close to where I live on weekends. I will admit that I am a bank fisher and bank walker.

Is there a certain size limit on the fish in order for it to count?

Hey thanks again for the add,
I want to go fishing now.
Brentmalone702
[signature]
Hey Brent,
No size requirement for the contest, in fact it's good to put your first fish on the board so you qualify for the random drawings. We only draw from those with a fish entered. I like to use the contest to track what I've caught for the year and see my best of year fish show up, but others like to just enter big fish, so use the contest the way you like and having fun is the goal. Thanks for joining and if you have any questions about the rules or anything, let me know. Look at the entries on the Utah Contest board and good luck. J
[signature]