Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Fish Challenge Standings 2017
Hey guys I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this and not sure yet, I'll figure it out as soon as I can, but just to show you the action so far, even though the exact size won't be able to be seen this week, it will show you the placement so far... This should be a lot of fun, but it's sure going to be a lot of work so have patience with me while I get it figured out... Good luck... J

[inline fishcon4417.JPG]
[signature]
I might know someone that can help. PM sent.
[signature]
Hey everyone, Ron, Hookngrinin is going to help me with the weekly updates on the open water challenge this summer... I'll be doing the scoring but Ron will keep the tally up to date for us... Thanks so much Ron, I was afraid once things really get going I'd get so far behind everyone would be wondering what was going on... There could be a whole bunch of entries in the contest over the summer so it will be nice to have a good accounting keeping us in line.. We will likely have some random prize drawings this summer, so get some fish on the board because winners will be from those that have an entry on the list... I expect this contest to be a lot of fun, so get out and start building your scores... Thanks for your interest... J
[signature]
April 7, 2017 Update. - This is a good start. Action will pick up as we move further into April. Here are the standings going into the weekend. I hope you get a chance to wet a line this weekend and post up some fish. Have fun. Be safe. Ron

[inline "April7 2017 Standings.jpg"]
[signature]
April 21, 2017 Update.
[inline "April 21 2017 Standings.jpg"]
[signature]