Bear River
5/3/17
Channel Cat
30"

Bear River
5/3/17
Carp
34"
[#00bf00] Holy hogs... great night on the pond... 30 points cat, 34 points for carp... nice job... J [/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]
[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]PS... you might consider a bump board it would be easier to score, I was close to not being able to give you full points because it's hard to see how the tape lines up... I think you'll get your full due points better that way.. Not required, just a for what it's worth comment..[/#00bf00]

Again, sorry about the logo. I know it's the wrong one for this contest but I will have the right one next time.
[signature]
5/18/17
Willard
Walleye
28.5"

[#00bf00]Wow nice eye good for 28.5 points.. You did notice you used the wrong placard, but I'm not too sticky on that.. Nice fish... Welcome to second place overall, first in that category..[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Wow, that is the biggest eye I've seen taken in Willard in a lot of years and from the looks of it, it was taken while shore fishing. Do you mind sharing what bait or lure you were using when you caught it?
[signature]
I went to Willard to go cat fishing and thought I would try for some wiper while I was at it. Trolled around for a couple of hours with no luck on the wipers, but did manage a couple smaller Walleye. Did catch one catfish on one of my rigs but it was only about 15"
I caught that eye on one of my custom harnesses down rigging with a piece of................low and slow!
I went to shore to measure that one because I have carpet in my boat and I didn't feel like cleaning fish goo when I got home. I let it go so someone else can catch it.
Did I meet you at the flotilla?

Sorry about the logo Skunked, I've been meaning to make a new one.
[signature]
Well that gives the rest of us trollers some hope that we too can catch an eye that big when trolling there. I do remember meeting a few members at the flotilla. Were you with some kids or by yourself? What color was your blade on your worm harness? There are some very big cats in Willard, attached is a pic of a big cat that another member caught there.
[signature]
I was there with the girlfriend, no kids though. We were the ones that missed out on the prizes because we were out fishing too long, but we still had a good time anyways.
I attached a picture of the blade.
Wow! That is a nice cat.
[signature]
OK, I remember you now, I was the one talking to you and your GF, telling you where the food was. Thanks for the pic of the blade you were using for that eye.
[signature]
Pineview
5/23/17
Smallmouth Bass
15.5"

Pineview
5/23/17
Black Crappie
10"

Pineview
5/23/17
Yellow Perch
10"

[#00bf00]Nice mix, good for 15.5 smallie, 10 crappie and 10 perch... like the bump board for scoring sure helps... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice Pineview collection!
[signature]
Mantua
5/31/17
Bluegill
9"

[#00bf00]Mighty close, but I'm going to give it to you anyway 9 points.. Nice gill... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Pineview
6/14/17
Tiger Muskie
38"

No bump board on this one. I was walking and didn't want to carry it. Wouldn't of worked anyways. Kind of hard to tell the length in the picture, I was trying to hurry so I could let it go.

[#00bf00]Hey nice job, I'll give you 38, it looks like it was over on one end, but under on the other, but does look like it was at least 38"... This probably puts you on top... nice job both contests at top spot... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
Mantua
6/15/17
Large Mouth Bass
13.5"

[#00bf00]Man how do you get out fishing so much, I'm jealous... 13.5 points LMB... nice job... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Lost Creek
6/16/17
Cutthroat
18"

Lost Creek
6/16/17
Rainbow
17"

I'm always out fishing, it's an addiction. I just go when I have free time, and lately I have had alot of it!

[#00bf00]Man and he's out again... Nice 18 points cutthroat, 17 points bow... nice job again... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
There it is! Nice pair of trout. That'll put you in the lead.
[signature]
Thanks!
[signature]
Echo
6/20/17
Brown
19"

[#00bf00]Good for 19 points and another slot filled... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
Utah Lake
7/12/17
White bass
10.5"

[#00bf00]Good for 10.5 points... filling up the columns...cool... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Mantua
7/18/17
Bluegill
10"

[#00bf00]You are truly making it tough to compete in this contest... Nice job... 10 points Bluegill[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Pineview
7/19/17
Tiger Muskie
41"

Pineview
7/19/17
Smallmouth Bass
18"

Bump board wasn't long enough so I put a tape measure on the end to figure out total length. While the fish was thrashing around I lost my big tape measure in the lake. Hope you can get a length from the picture. Thanks

[#00bf00]Few there be that need bigger bump boards than that, but you do... I'm giving you 18 points for SMB and 41 for tiger... I think the tiger might have been bigger, but I'm not sure of the distance the tape overlaps so I didn't give you 41.5 like I was going to... Very nice fish to add to a trophy room this year... way to go... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice Tiger and Smallie!
[signature]